Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Scientology Makes You Eloquent

“I’d like to go on vacation and go and romp and play and just do that you know what I mean? I mean... that’s what I want it to be... okay? That’s how, you know, there’s times I’d like to do that, but I can’t... because I know... I know... so... I you know... what you know... you just... you I you have to do something about it. It’s not... you know you can sit here and wish it was different and then you look at it and you go ok this errrruuhhnn ok and there’s that moment where you go you know, I have to do something don’t I? Yep, I have to do it because I can’t live with myself if I don’t, and it’s and that really is it.” –Tom Cruise

I don't think I can add anything to that, though I have plenty to say about Scientology. The above quote is brilliance, and that is how I am going to live my life from now on.

1 comment:

dorkchic said...

Because only a Scientologist can help.